Features of the
- Acreage Option - Yard with house and other
improvements - $139.000 - to be sub-divided.
- SW 03-36-12-02 - Taxes - $900.00.
- 80 cultivated - dryer years up to 100 acres.
- Canola seeded in 2017.
- Land sloping to southwest so drainage is easily
- Deep well by house.
- Lagoon type sewer.
- House built in 1970s.
- Originally plan a three bedroom but converted to
a two bedroom and large laundry/utility room.
- House has cistern - water from there used only for
bathroom tub and sink.
- Rest of house uses well water.
- Two hot water heaters and water pumps.
- Basement from old house that was moved off when
this built so part basement and crawl space.
- Oil furnace-about 12 years old-semi energy
- Natural gas line less than half mile away -
Estimate to get to house about 4 years ago was - $10 -12,000.
- House totally upgraded.
- New front window and siding three years ago-other windows replaced
- New shingles three years ago.
- House all painted.
- New carpets in bedrooms.
- New bathroom-bath tub,tile surround and faucet three years ago.
- All electrical plugs and switches replaced.
- New light fixtures.
- Newer flooring in kitchen and hallway.
- New faucet in laundry room.
- All contents including bedding and kitchen
utensils,curtains,furniture,appliances,pictures are included in price.
- Only a few smaller personal items will be taken.
- Deep freeze and dryer are less than 5 years old
and not used in last 2 years.
- Portable dishwasher in kitchen is plumbed in
directly but not used in last 3 years - sold as is for I do not know
if it will work.
- Fence painted last year.
- Older shop - no cement or insulation - was open garage
but boarded in.
- Shop is wired.
- Pole shed.
- Older bins and other buildings - no value -
get rid but no time.
- Very nice yard. Large garden area.
- By old bins to the North about 40
Everygreens(spruce and pine) planted and a lot of them are 6 - 8 ft. tall
Should make a good shelter in 5 years or so.
- Tractor lawn mower and push lawnmower included.
- Farm located 14 miles from Wadena, 12 miles from
Kelvington and 95 miles from Yorkton and approx. 150 to Saskatoon.